Thursday 4 July 2013

Jourdan Dunn: My boobs are too big

Jourdan Dunn: My boobs are too big


Jourdan Dunn believes her breasts are the reason she was cut from Christian Dior's show.
The 22-year-old model was scheduled to strut down the Haute Couture Fall/Winter 13 runway in Paris for the fashion house yesterday, but was cut last minute.
Jourdan has claimed her curves are the reason she failed to land the gig, and took to Twitter to share her big-breast anguish.
"Ahahahahahaha I just for cancelled from Dior because of my boobs!" she wrote. "I [heart] fashion #Couture"
The British model went on to make a light-hearted joke about the incident.
"I'm normally told I'm cancelled because I'm 'coloured' so being cancelled because off my boobs is a minor : )," she continued.
Creative director Raf Simons showed how he has redirected Dior's image with the collection he presented at the show yesterday.
The minimalist clothing reflected Raf's liking for precision and order in his styles.
The designer explored global fashion culture by dividing the collection into four different realms of Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.
"I began by looking at women from different continents and cultures who wear couture, their personal style," he explained to Elle UK. "The collection evolved to be about Dior not just being about Paris and France, but about the rest of the world and how many fashion cultures impact on the house and on myself."
Reviews of the show say Raf steered away from traditional couture ideals.
“[This was a] more multicultural take – moving away from the idea of this being just a quintessentially French brand and putting it out there as one of the world… This was Dior as seen through the filter of an African tribesman or a Geisha girl,” Vogue UK reported.

0 comments:

My Paradise68 Archive

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More